Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Green Family Vacation 2013

 We traveled 2,943 miles to Washington D.C. over the past two weeks.  It was an awesome vacation with over 2,000 pictures counting all of our devices.  Above picture of the Mississippi River in Memphis, Tennessee.
 The King of Rock-n-Roll
 My friend, Karen, drove up from Alabama to meet us for dinner at a Cracker Barrel.  Karen and I worked together years ago.  It was so wonderful to see her!
 We spent our first night with my dear high school friend, Stacey, in Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I was so excited to see her beautiful home and all her kiddos.
 We enjoyed downtown Chattanooga.  Above picture of us crossing the bridge over the Tennessee River.
 The second day we drove to Kernersville, North Carolina and stayed with my bff, Hilary.  We enjoyed our short time together.  I wish she didn't live so far away. 
 
The kids had fun swimming in her community pool.

1 comment:

  1. What great memories for the kids and looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete